The offer expiry date is 180 days from the first offer date.
If the customer cannot complete within the offer period we will allow an extension of up to 4 weeks, if the conveyancer can confirm completion will take place in this timeframe.
New build mortgage offers only
- New build mortgage offers are valid for 180 days and are eligible for an extension of up to 28 days if the property doesn’t complete in time.
- Applications are eligible for a further 180-day extension subject to successful re-valuation, credit search and affordability checks.
- To request an extension, please contact 0345 307 3355 – Option 2. The latest we can process the mortgage offer extension is
- 14 days after the initial mortgage offer expiry if this is your customer’s first extension, or
- 14 days after the expiry of the 28-day extension
If the extension deadline is not met, a new application must be processed and submitted as new business.