- Our dedicated Large loans underwriting team are here to support you and your customers.
- We assess a number of variables to determine what we refer for manual assessment. These include the loan to value of the application and loan amount.
- This page provides you with all you need to know when submitting an application for a large loan, but if you want to find out more, talk to your Business Developments Manager, or call and speak to one of our office based Business Development Manager on 0345 307 3355 option 3.
Large loan referrals
Applications meeting the following criteria will be referred to our Underwriting team for a full manual review.
- Loan amount > £400,000
- Loan amount > £350,000 with an LTV of > 60%
- All remortgage with additional borrowing applications (including unencumbered and transfer of equity applications) where amount of equity being released is > £300,000 and exceeds 50% of the equity available.
Applications outside these criteria will follow our standard process.
Submitting an application
If your customer meets our large loan criteria, simply follow this process:
|Application process||Evidence required to support application|
|Step 1 - Submit application|
|Step 2 - Underwriter Review||
Application will be referred direct to Underwriting team
|Step 3 - Underwriter Decision||
Your underwriter may ask you to provide any of the following: