We have made some temporary changes to our mortgage offer extensions policy due to Coronavirus / COVID-19.
You’ll find the latest information on our Covid-19 Support Page
The offer expiry date is 180 days from the first offer date.
If the customer cannot complete within the offer period we will allow an extension of up to 4 weeks, if the conveyancer can confirm completion will take place in this timeframe.
mortgage offers only
- New build mortgage offers are valid for 180 days and are eligible for an extension of up to 28 days if the property doesn’t complete in time.
- Applications are eligible for a further 180-day extension subject to successful re-valuation, credit search and affordability checks.
- To request an extension, please contact 0345 307 3355 – Option 2. The latest we can
process the mortgage offer extension is
- 14 days after the initial mortgage offer expiry if this is your
customer’s first extension, or
- 14 days after the expiry of the 28-day extension
Only one extension can be granted per application. If the extension deadline is not met, a new application must be processed and submitted as new business. Please refer to Coronavirus / COVID-19 section for more information around current offer extensions available.