Citizens of the European Economic Area (EEA) with Full Working Rights
The citizens of the following countries fall into this category:
* These countries are not members of the European Union (EU). However the European Economic Area Agreement granted nationals of these countries the same rights to enter, live and work in the United Kingdom as EU citizens.
You don't need to confirm the customer's right to work in the UK or a 12 month employment history, and can rely solely on the result of the credit score.
Non EU States
We can proceed if the applicant has permanent rights to reside in the UK which must be evidenced by one of the following documents:
- A Biometric Residence Permit showing ‘indefinite’ rights to remain (also known as permanent residence).
- Indefinite/Right of Abode UK Residency stamp in the passport.
- A letter from the Home Office confirming the applicant's 'indefinite' right to remain in the UK.
Source of funds
Applications are not acceptable from:
- Persons with a working holiday visa
- Applicants with Diplomatic immunity.
Refugees/asylum seekers must have indefinite leave to remain (also known as permanent residence). Documentation required to verify this consists of a Biometric Residence Permit or a letter from the Immigration and Nationality Directorate (IND) advising the customer that this permission has been granted.