Applications meeting the following criteria will be referred to our Underwriting team for a full manual review.
- Your customer has a relationship with TSB and the individual or aggregate loan exposure to TSB is >£1m. LTV limits don’t apply.
- Your customer doesn’t have a relationship with TSB:
<75% and the individual or aggregate loan exposure to TSB is >£750k (>£1m in London and the South East).
- LTV>75% and the individual or aggregate loan exposure to TSB is >£500k (>£750k in London and the South East).
Applications outside these criteria will follow our standard process.
Applications meeting the above criteria will receive a full review on all aspects of the mortgage applications. This will include, but is not restricted to, an assessment of the customer’s:
- Credit worthiness – an assessment of customer personal details and all commitments.
- Affordability – a detailed review of income and expenditure together with the customer’s underlying asset base. A standard Expenditure and Assets form will need to be completed as part of the application together with submission of bank statements on the customer’s main current account. This review may also require
the underwriter to request additional information to support our documented income verification requirements.
- Property – we may review the property type and composition as part of our full underwrite. This will include a discussion directly with the valuer if there is information required to fully underwrite the application.
Submitting an application
If your customer meets our large loan criteria, simply follow this process: